Yu Kurosaki Tsuchime | 210mm Gyuto Knife
Crafted from high performance SG-2 powdered stainless steel, these Yu Kurosaki knives have one of the most attractive finishes we have seen. Good F&F and sharpness out of the box, well balanced and a great overall weight, we certainly endorse the widely held appreciation for this knife.
- Yu Kurosaki Japanese Chef Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- SG-2 Powdered Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Cladding
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Rosewood Handle / Pakka Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 213mm Blade Edge Length / 353mm Overall Length / 47mm Blade Height / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 157g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.