Crafted from high performance SG-2 powdered stainless steel, these Yu Kurosaki knives have one of the most attractive finishes we have seen. Good F&F and sharpness out of the box, well balanced and a great overall weight, we certainly endorse the widely held appreciation for this knife.
- Yu Kurosaki Japanese Chef Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- SG-2 Powdered Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Cladding
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Rosewood Handle / Pakka Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 146mm Blade Edge Length / 273mm Overall Length / 30mm Blade Height / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 72g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.