Yoshimi Kato Tsuchime | 240 Gyuto Knife (SG2)
Crafted from high performance SG2 (stainless) steel by renowned blacksmith Yoshimi Kato, these knives have a lovely high performance grind. Thin behind the edge with a little weight at the spine, they feel good in hand, have a high level of finish and cut very well.
- Yoshimi Kato (Kintaro) Japanese Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- SG2/R2 Stainless Steel / Stainless Clad
- Polished Tsuchime Finish
- Echizen, Japan
- Rosewood & Pakka Wood Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 242mm Blade Edge Length / 391mm Overall Length /2.7mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 192g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.