Yoshimi Kato Nashiji | 270 Sujihiki Knife (Aogami / Stainless)
Yoshimi Kato Nashiji series knives are outstanding value for such a high performing knife. With an Aogami Super (high carbon) core and stainless cladding, they are easy to maintain whilst achieving the highest levels of sharpness.
- Yoshimi Kato Japanese Knife
- 270mm Sujihiki Knife
- Aogami Super (High Carbon) Core
- Stainless Clad
- Nashiji Finish
- Echizen, Japan
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Japanese Timber Handle
- Black Pakka Wood Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 270mm Blade Edge Length / 420mm Overall Length / 3.33mm Blade Thickness / 40mm Blade Height / 164g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* This knife has a small part of exposed high carbon steel (the edge), this will patina (change colour) in use and requires some care to prevent rust.