Yoshimi Kato Nashiji series knives are outstanding value for such a high performing knife. With an Aogami Super (high carbon) core and stainless cladding, they are easy to maintain whilst achieving the highest levels of sharpness.
- Yoshimi Kato Japanese Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Aogami Super (High Carbon) Core
- Stainless Clad
- Nashiji Finish
- Echizen, Japan
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Japanese Timber Handle
- Black Pakka Wood Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 145mm Blade Edge Length / 227mm Overall Length / 1.76mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 66g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* This knife has a small part of exposed high carbon steel (the edge), this will patina (change colour) in use and requires some care to prevent rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.