From renowned blacksmith Yoshimi Kato, his striking damascus knives are thin and light, extremely high performing and about as attractive as damascus steel can get.
- Yoshimi Kato Damascus Steel Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- VG10 Nickel Damascus (Stainless)
- Echizen, Japan
- Pakka Yo (Western) Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 212mm Blade Edge Length / 338mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Blade Height / 153g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Kato & Kurosaki knives are very thin, although very high performing they require some care to prevent chipping.