From renowned blacksmith Yoshimi Kato, his striking damascus knives are thin and light, extremely high performing and about as attractive as damascus steel can get.
- Yoshimi Kato Damascus Steel Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- VG10 Nickel Damascus (Stainless)
- Echizen, Japan
- Pakka Yo (Western) Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 150mm Blade Edge Length / 260mm Overall Length / 1.2mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 62g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Kato & Kurosaki knives are very thin, although very high performing they require some care to prevent chipping.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.