These entry level deba knives by Tsubaya Japan are a great starting point into the world of Japanese single bevel kitchen knives. Available in left and right hand variants and made from stainless steel, they represent a high value for money knife that is easily maintained.
- Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 105 Deba Type Cooking Knife
- Stainless Steel
- Raw Timber Handle - Ho Wood
- Plastic Ferrule
- Left or Right Hand Bevel
- Crafted in Japan
- 225mm Overall Length | 105mm Blade Length | 2.9mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.