Crafted in Osaka, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San is one of the most stunning Damascus steel knives we have ever seen. Superb fit and finish, this knife is truly impressive.
- Hitohira Tamame Forged Japanese Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith - Osaka, Japan
- Stainless Steel - VG10 Damascus Clad
- Ebony Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 254mm Total Length / 120mm Edge Length / 2.6mm Thickness / 26mm Blade Height / 81g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.