Sourced from Tsubaya in Tokyo Japan, this Menkiri is a limited release at a never to be repeated price (excuse the cliché). Hand crafted from VG-1 stainless steel with a ho wood handle, they are a little rougher finish than our other menkiri but cost substantially less. These are a dual bevel design suitable for both left and right hand users.
We also have a "B-Grade" variant which may have a few stains on the blade, they are hard to see unless the light is right, or wrong in this case.
- Tsubaya Stainless 270mm Menkiri Knife
- Double Bevel - Either Hand
- VG-1 Stainless Steel / Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Handle
- No box included (wrapped in Japanese Newspaper)
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 343mm Total Length / 273mm Blade Edge Length / 98mm Blade Height / 2.1mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.