This is an impressive stainless steel Menkiri knife by Tsubaya Japan, can be used for tasks other than soba noodles as many know them for. With a long flat blade these are stable knives also useful for chopping or slicing vegetables and herbs.
- Tsubaya Molybdenum 270mm Menkiri Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Molybdenum - Stainless Steel
- Ho Wood Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 269mm Blade Edge Length / 116mm Blade Height / 2.75mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.