Tsubaya Molybdenum 270mm Menkiri Knife - Double Bevel (Either Hand)
269mm Blade Edge Length / 109mm Blade Height / 2.8mm Blade Thickness
This is an impressive stainless steel Menkiri knife by Tsubaya Japan, can be used for tasks other than soba noodles as many know them for. With a long flat blade these are stable knives also useful for chopping or slicing vegetables and herbs.
- Tsubaya Molybdenum 270mm Menkiri Knife
- Double Bevel - Either Hand
- Molybdenum - Stainless Steel
- Ho Wood Handle
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.