Tsubaya Molybdenum 240mm Menkiri Knife - Single Bevel (Right Hand)
239mm Blade Edge Length / 90mm Blade Height / 2mm Blade Thickness
A great value stainless steel Menkiri by Tsubaya Japan, these knives can be used for tasks other than soba noodles as many know them for. With a long flat blade these are stable knives also useful for chopping or slicing vegetables and herbs.
- Tsubaya Molybdenum 240mm Menkiri Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Molybdenum - Stainless Steel
- Ho Wood Handle
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.