Crafted in Osaka Japan by renowned blacksmith Shiraki San is this impressive stainless Gyuto knife. Slightly thicker with more weight than most Gyuto it is thin behind the edge, has a comfortable polished choil and an amazing aesthetic. The perfect workhorse that will last a lifetime, just 1 available.
- Tsubaya Ginsan Japanese Chef Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Shiraki Blacksmith - Osaka, Japan
- Silver #3 (Ginsan) - Soft Stainless Clad
- Yew Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 390mm Total Length | 222mm Edge Length | 3.5mm Thickness | 45mm Height | 210g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.