New from Hitohira Japan, the Togashi Kasumi series is a hand crafted Stainless Clad, White #1 with an Ebony & Buffalo handle.
These knives have a bit more weight than most Japanese knives, a great workhorse that's easy to sharpen and maintain. One of our new favourites in store, a great compliment to your laser.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Chef Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Kenji Togashi Blacksmith
- Osaka, Sakai Japan
- Kasumi Finish
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Stainless Clad
- Ebony & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 200mm Blade Edge Length / 360mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 216g
* This knife has a high carbon steel core (edge) and stainless cladding, the high carbon component requires a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)