Takada no Hamono Suiboku | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Aogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This knife is forged by Shiraki blacksmith, Sakai in aogami (blue) #2 high carbon steel.
- Takada no Hamono Suiboko Japanese Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Shiraki (Nakagawa) Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 224mm Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 48mm Height / 139g