Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This knife is forged by Shiraki blacksmith, Sakai in ginsan stainless steel.
- Takada no Hamono Suiboko Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Shiraki Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Ginsan Silver # 3 (Stainless)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 198mm Blade Edge Length / 348mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Height / 119g