Takada no Hamono Reika | 210mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This particular knife is forged by Shiraki Blacksmith and completed by Takada San, amazing value for a knife of this level.
- Takada no Hamono Reika Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) # 2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Rosewood Handle & Pakka Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 212mm Blade Edge Length / 353mm Overall Length / 2.8mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Height / 157g
* High carbon knives will change colour (patina) in use, they require a small amount of care to prevent rust.