Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This particular knife is forged by Tanaka Blacksmith and completed by Takada San, amazing value for a knife of this level.
- Takada no Hamono Japanese Knife
- 270mm Sujihiki (Slicing) Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) # 2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 260mm Blade Edge Length / 425mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 39mm Height / 145g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina), they require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.