Takada no Hamono | 210mm Sujihiki Knife (Shirogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This particular knife is forged by Shiraki Blacksmith and completed by Takada San, amazing value for a knife of this level. We think the 210mm suji is really underrated, it's great as a utility knife and general working knife.
- Takada no Hamono Japanese Knife
- 210mm Sujihiki (Slicing) Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) # 2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 198mm Blade Edge Length / 346mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Height / 94g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina), they require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.