Takada no Hamono | 210mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This particular knife is forged by Shiraki Blacksmith and completed by Takada San, amazing value for a knife of this level.
- Takada no Hamono Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Shiraki Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) # 2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 196mm Blade Edge Length / 350mm Overall Length / 2.9mm Blade Thickness / 42mm Height / 133g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina), they require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.