Takada no Hamono | 180mm Santoku Knife (Shirogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
This particular knife is forged by Tanaka Blacksmith and completed by Takada San, amazing value for a knife of this level.
- Takada no Hamono Japanese Knife
- 180mm Santoku Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 164mm Blade Edge Length / 313mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Height / 111g
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina), they require care to prevent surface rust.