Tadokoro Shirogami | 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
Hand crafted in Kochi, Japan from Shirogami (white) high carbon steel, this elegant line of knives have a lovely profile and grind... thin enough for high performance, without settling on longevity. A superb option as a main knife for the professional chef or serious home cook.
- Tadokoro Japanese Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Double Bevel Grind
- Tosa-Kochi, Japan
- Shirogami (White) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ebony Wood Handle, Pakka Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 348mm Overall Length / 194mm Blade Edge Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 41mm Height / 162g
* Our Japanese knives are hand crafted, small variation to size and colour may occur
* High carbon knives require some care to prevent rust, they will patina (change colour) in use.