Just 1 available, this is the best value deba knife we currently have available. High finish level and performance, be quick.
- Tadokoro Japanese Knife
- 165mm Deba Knife
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Rosewood Handle, Pakka Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- No Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 306mm Total Length | 164mm Edge Length | 7.0mm Thickness | 51mm Height | 285g
* Knife as pictured, 1 available
* High carbon knives will patina and change colour over time. Some care is required to prevent rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Deba & Funayuki (Fish Knife)
Most Deba and Funayuki knives have a single bevel grind, with a thicker, heavier and shorter overall build. Although they are generally a specialist fish knife, some modern chefs do use these knives for other tasks such as breaking down meat and poultry. When used with the right ingredients, it can be an awakening experience.