Tadokoro is a new line to Australia, Makoto Tadokoro studied under Master Sharpener Morihiro San of Sakai, Japan. His work is impressive.
This knife is something different in the Yanagiba world, about half the weight and thickness of a normal 300mm knife. If you want a knife with length that is not as blade heavy as others, this is definitely the pick. Although designed for Fugu, this knife excels at all sashimi and slicing duties.
- Tadokoro Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Fugu Kiritsuke Yanagiba Knife
- Ginsan Silver 3 (Stainless)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 448mm Total Length | 286mm Edge Length | 2.0mm Thickness | 29mm Height | 103g