A rare knife from the esteemed blacksmith Sukenari, with the supreme performance of ZDP189 stainless steel. Grind and heat treatment are both excellent, easy to maintain with very high edge retention and sharpness.
- Sukenari ZDP189 Japanese Knife
- Toyama prefecture, Japan
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- ZDP189 Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Migaki Finish
- Bocote Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Handcrafted in Japan
- 203mm Blade Edge Length / 351mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 49mm Blade Height / 155g
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.