A very rare knife from the esteemed blacksmith Sukenari with the supreme performance of HAP40 semi-stainless steel. Grind and heat treatment are both excellent with very high edge retention and sharpness.
This profile is seldom seen, a hybrid gyuto and sujihiki it makes an excellent service or prep knife. High performance slicing but also capable of general duties.
- Sukenari HAP40 Japanese Knife
- 240mm Hybrid Gyuto-Sujihiki Knife
- HAP40 Semi Stainless Steel**
- Migaki Finish
- Magnolia Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 263mm Blade Edge Length / 418mm Overall Length / 2.5mm Blade Thickness / 47.5mm Blade Height / 181g
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
** HAP40 is a semi-stainless steel, some care is required to prevent rust. HAP40 steel will patina in use.