Sukenari Ginsan | 240 Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
From Sukenari Japan, their Ginsan migaki series represents some of the best value available for such a high performance level. Easy to maintain and sharpen with high sharpness out of the box. Chefs and home cooks have been astounded by these.
- Sukenari Migaki Japanese Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Migaki Finish
- Handle Option (Select Above):
- Mono Wenge Wood
- Magnolia Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 233mm Blade Edge Length / 387mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 171g
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.