Shogun Barrel Saw / Pull Saw (Nokogiri)
75mm or 90mm Blade Lengths
The Japanese barrel saw is used to make plunge cuts into panels or solid timber. Cutting a sink into a bench top as an example, these are super useful pull saws in the right situation.
- Barrel Saw / Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 75mm or 90mm
- Overall Length: 395mm or 410mm
- Fixed Double Edge Blade - 8tpi + 16tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Professional precision tool
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
A diverse group of highly skilled Japanese craftsman developing traditional woodworking tools.
From precision Pullsaws (Nokogiri) to hand crafted wood Carving tools, hand-forged laminated steel woodworking Planes and premium Chisels.