Shihan Fine Knives | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Kurouchi - 52100)
Shihan Fine Knives are crafted in the US by talented blacksmith Shehan Prull. Among other Sakai smiths, Shehan studied under renowned blacksmith Hiroshi Ashi whilst in Japan. Shihan knives offer high levels of finish and a performance grind with great food release, the knives are a mid-weight option perfect for the professional chef or serious home cook.
- Shihan Fine Knives
- Japanese Style Chef Knife
- 240mm Gyuto
- Kurouchi Series
- 52100 High Carbon Steel
- Thermory Timber Handle
- Thermaly modified white ash
- Kydex Edge Guard Included
- Hand-Crafted in the USA
- 243mm Blade Edge Length / 402mm Overall Length / 3.2mm Blade Thickness / 56mm Blade Height / 228g
* Our chef knives are hand forged and hand crafted, small variation to colour and specification may occur.
* High carbon steel knives will change colour (patina) in use, they require a small amount of care to prevent rust.