Shihan Fine Knives | 180mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife (Stainless Clad)
Shihan Fine Knives are crafted in the US by talented blacksmith Shehan Prull. Among other Sakai smiths, Shehan studied under renowned blacksmith Hiroshi Ashi whilst in Japan. Shihan knives offer high levels of finish and a performance grind with great food release, the knives are a mid-weight option perfect for the professional chef or serious home cook.
- Shihan Fine Knives
- Japanese Style Chef Knife
- 180mm Kiritsuke Gyuto
- Stainless Clad Series
- 52100 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Burned White Ash Timber Handle
- Shou Sugiban - Japanese Technique
- Burned White Ash Edge Guard Included
- Hand-Crafted in the USA
- 184mm Blade Edge Length / 335mm Overall Length / 3.2mm Blade Thickness / 50mm Blade Height / 158g
* Our chef knives are hand forged and hand crafted, small variation to colour and specification may occur.
* High carbon steel knives will change colour (patina) in use, they require a small amount of care to prevent rust.