Crafted in the USA from sustainably sourced Yellow Poplar timber, these beautiful saya are a must-have accessory for your Japanese kitchen knife. Yellow poplar is a relatively soft timber which will protect the edge of your knife and help minimise rust.
- Saya (Japanese Knife Sheath)
- Crafted by EDRO Made
- Knife Shape: Santoku Knife
- Knife Size: 165mm
- Knife Thickness: "Narrow" - Knife Spine to 3.5mm Thick
- Yellow Poplar Timber
- Saya Pin Included
- Hand Crafted in the USA
* Saya are hand-made with natural materials, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* It is recommended you add a saya when purchasing a kitchen knife, we will custom fit before shipment. As kitchen knives come in many different sizes and shapes we cannot guarantee fit for every possible knife. Email us for custom saya design, or to verify measurement.