These stunning Damascus steel kitchen knives look and feel impressive. Hand crafted in Sakai, Japan with premium materials, they are a sharp, well balanced knife with a high level fit and finish.
- Sakai Suntenresu Damascus Steel Kitchen Knife
- 120mm Petty Knife
- Inlaid V-GOLD 10 (VG-10) Steel
- 16-Layer Laminated Stainless Steel Body (SUS-0410)
- Cold Forged w/ Welded Ferrule (Full Tang)
- Western Style Laminated Wood Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 223mm Overall Length / 120mm Blade Edge Length / 1.6mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.