Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife - 90mm Utility Cooking Knife
Our traditional range of Japanese cooking knives are amazing value, the perfect entry into the world of Japanese knives. They are crafted with high carbon steel (White #2) with signs of hand forging and raw timber handles. We use them ourselves daily.
- Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 90mm Blade - Black (Kuro)
- Utility Type Cooking Knife
- White Paper Steel No.2
- Raw Timber Handle
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.