Our traditional range of Japanese cooking knives are amazing value, the perfect entry into the world of single bevel Japanese knives. Crafted with high carbon steel (Shirogami 2) and raw timber Japanese style handles, they have a rustic finish with signs of hand forging. We use them ourselves daily.
- Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 90mm Ko-Deba Cooking Knife
- Finish: Polished Silver or Black
- Shirogami 2 - White Paper Steel No.2
- Raw Timber Handle
- No Knife Box Supplied
- Hand-made in Japan
- 216mm Total Length | 91mm Blade Edge Length | 2.7mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.