Kiradashi - Japanese Marking Knife in White Steel by Okeya Japan
207mm Overall Length / 27mm Width / 65mm Blade Edge Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness
This may look like a basic tool, but it's something we wouldn't work without. A valuable addition to any workshop, the best way to consistently mark in a very accurate manner.
- Okeya Traditional Japanese Knife
- Kiradashi (Marking Knife)
- 207 x 27 mm Blade
- White Paper Steel No.2
- Scores, Marks, Scribes
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.