Okeya Traditional Japanese Knife | 120mm Yakote w/ Saya (White Steel)
The yakote knife is a multi-purpose knife that is used as both a kitchen knife and a carving or veneer knife in the woodworking arena. Traditionally used for timber, many modern chefs also love using these as a kitchen utility knife. Complete with matching saya (knife sheath), they are awesome little knives that you'll find hundreds of uses for, we are a fan.
- Okeya Traditional Japanese Knife
- 120mm Yakote Knife w/ Saya (Knife Sheath)
- White Paper Steel No.2 - Hammer Tone
- Raw Timber Handle and Sheath
- Made in Japan
- 238mm Overall Length / 120mm Blade Length / 3.0mm Blade Thickness / 102mm Handle Length
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel woodworking and kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.