The yokote knife is a multi-purpose knife that is used as both a kitchen knife and a carving or veneer knife in the woodworking arena. Traditionally used for timber, many modern chefs also love using these as a kitchen utility knife. Complete with matching saya (knife sheath), they are awesome little knives that you'll find hundreds of uses for, we are a fan.
- Okeya Traditional Japanese Knife
- 105mm Yokote Knife w/ Saya (Knife Sheath)
- White Paper Steel No.2
- Finish: Hammer Tone or Kuro (Black)
- Raw Timber Handle & Sheath
- Crafted in Japan
- 217mm Overall Length / 105mm Blade Length / 3.0mm Blade Thickness / 95mm Handle Length
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel woodworking and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.