Okeya Traditional Japanese Knife | 120mm Ko-Deba (White Steel)
Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife - 120mm Ko-Deba Knife
Our traditional range of Japanese cooking knives are great value and a great entry in the world of Japanese chef knives. They have raw timber handles and decent quality blades that show signs of hand forging. We use them ourselves daily and with a little care will perform with longevity. We recommend avoiding the use of a dishwasher.
- Traditional Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 120mm Blade
- Ko-Deba Type Cooking Knife
- White Paper Steel No.2
- Raw Timber Handle
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.