Nano Hone Advanced Abrasives | NL-5 Diamond Lapping Plate
A precision engineered and calibrated diamond lapping plate suitable for whetstones from 400 to 30,000 in grit level.
The extra edges present in the raised (diamond coated) stars and hexagons, yields faster and more consistent whetstone lapping.
- Nano Hone Advanced Abrasives
- NL-5 Lapping Plate
- Precision Engineered & Calibrated
- Star & Hexagon Design (50 Micron Diamonds)
- Solid Stainless Steel Plate
- Suitable Whetstone Grit:
- 400 to 30,000
- Suitable Whetstone Type:
- Diamond Resin Whetstones
- Not recommended for sintered ceramics (like Cerax)
- Dimensions: 240 x 60 x 15.25mm
- Weight: 0.58kg
- Designed in the USA / Crafted in Japan
Nano Hone Advanced Abrasives
Nano Hone creates some of the most innovative and advanced sharpening equipment on our "flat earth".
Designed and engineered by Hap Stanley (of Shapton USA lineage) their ingenious sharpening system is a joy in use. With Japanese crafted whetstones, precision diamond lapping plates, strops, ponds and sharpening stages on offer. Compatible with all Japanese whetstones with the addition of their universal backing plate.