Naniwa Gouken Arata is considered one of the best (Naniwa) stones for the western market... the performance of the renowned Chosera whetstone, without the extra costs associated with sourcing such a large packaged stone outside of Japan.
- Naniwa Gouken Arata Japanese Whetstone
- Thinner Version of Chosera - 15mm (Chosera is 25mm / Pro is 20mm)
- Grit: 3000 (Finishing)
- 210 x 70 x 15mm
- Soaking Not Required: "Splash and Go"
- Plastic Case / Base Included
- No Nagura Like Chosera is supplied with
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone