Naniwa Japan Whetstone | Gouken Arata 2000 (Thin Chosera)
Naniwa Gouken Arata is considered one of the best (Naniwa) stones for the western market... the performance of the renowned Chosera whetstone, without the extra costs associated with sourcing such a large packaged stone outside of Japan.
- Naniwa Gouken Arata Japanese Whetstone
- Thinner Version of Chosera - 15mm (Chosera is 25mm / Pro is 20mm)
- Grit: 2000 (Medium)
- 210 x 70 x 15mm
- Soaking Not Required: "Splash and Go"
- Plastic Case / Base Included
- No Nagura Like Chosera is supplied with
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone