This vintage collectors knife is custom made by the late Motosuke Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a kuro (black) finish white #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box. This is a vintage knife with some signs of age.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Motosuke Folding Knife - #16Y-K
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged WHITE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 91mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm
- Overall Length: 211mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Vintage Collectors Item - Signs of Age a Feature
- Kuro (Black) Finish White #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 91mm (L) & 4.6mm (Th)
* This is a vintage item. All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel folding, kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.