This vintage collectors knife is a one off, custom made by the late Motosuke Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a kuro (black) finish white #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box. This is a vintage knife with some signs of age.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Motosuke Folding Knife - #16Y-K
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged WHITE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 91mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm
- Overall Length: 211mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Vintage Collectors Item - Signs of Age a Feature
- Kuro (Black) Finish White #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 91mm (L) & 4.6mm (Th)
* This is a vintage item. All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel folding, kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.