Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | White #2 Steel - X Large Custom (#16Y)
This higonokami (folding knife) is collectors edition and one off, custom made by Mitsuo Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a hammered finish white #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box. Pictures are of actual item, one only available.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Custom Folding Knife - #16Y
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged WHITE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 90mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm
- Overall Length: 209mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New Collectors Item
- Hammered Finish White #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 90mm (L) & 4.6mm (Th)
* Pictures are of actual item, one only available. All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel folding, chef and kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.