Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | White #2 Steel - Vintage X Large Custom (#16Y)
This higonokami (folding knife) is Vintage collectors edition, custom made by the late Mitsuo Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a hammered finish white #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box.
There are signs of age, especially on the brass handle. This is a rare vintage knife.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Custom Folding Knife - #16Y
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged WHITE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 90mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm
- Overall Length: 209mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New Old Stock / Vintage Collectors Item
- Hammered Finish White #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 90mm (L) & 4.6mm (Th)
* This knife is New Old Stock / Vintage with signs of age, the brass handle has markings consistent with age.
* Non stainless steel folding, chef and kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.