Genuine Nagao Higonokami X Large Custom Folding Knife (#16Y)
Hammered Finish White #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 90mm (L) & 4.6mm (Th)
One of the last true Higonokami, our range is crafted in Japan under Nagao San, the last remaining blacksmith of the guild permitted to make genuine Higonokami. These folding knives have a smart and simple design which has remained unchanged for over 160 years.
This collectors knife is a one off, custom made by Mitsuo Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a hammered finish white #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box. Pictures are of actual item, one only available.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Custom Folding Knife - #16Y
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged WHITE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 90mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm
- Overall Length: 209mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New Collectors Item
* Pictures are of actual item, one only available.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.