Genuine Nagao Higonokami Economy XL Folding Knife
Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade | 92mm (L) & 2.9mm (Th)
One of the last true Higonokami, our range is crafted in Japan under Nagao San, the last remaining blacksmith of the guild permitted to make genuine Higonokami. These folding knives have a smart and simple design which has remained unchanged for over 160 years.
This particular knife is the entry level of the extra large blades, known as the "economy 120mm" model in Japan. It's a great value and well made folding knife with a nickel (silver) finished handle. The economy models do have more markings on the body from manufacturing, this is normal throughout most of the range due to their hand-made nature.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Economy 120mm - "Extra-Large" Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Nickel (Silver) Finish
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 92mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.9mm
- Overall Length: 211mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As these knives are hand-made small variation to size and colour may occur. Small marks and scratches are normal with all Higonokami.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.