This higonokami (folding knife) is the entry level of the "extra large" blades, known as the "economy 120" in Japan. It's a great value folding knife with a nickel (silver) finished handle. The economy models do have more markings on the body from manufacturing, this is normal throughout most of the range due to their hand-made nature.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Economy 120mm - "Extra-Large" Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Nickel (Black) Finish
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 92mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.9mm
- Overall Length: 211mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade | 92mm (L) & 2.9mm (Th)
* Small marks and scratches are normal with all Higonokami.
* Non stainless steel chef, kitchen & folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.