Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | SK High Carbon Steel - Economy 100
This particular Japanese knife is the entry level of the larger blades, known as the "economy 100mm" model in Japan. It's a great value knife with a "perkalized" black finish handle.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Economy 100mm Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Perkalized Black Finish
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 72mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.8mm
- Overall Length: 170mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade | 72mm (L) & 2.8mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel kitchen, chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.