Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | Laminated White Steel - Sward 100
This is an impressive Japanese knife, made from white high carbon steel. They are very sharp and well made, a great mid-level option before stepping up to the high-end Higonokami. Orders are placed for new stock from Japan, it looks like we may not be able to restock this particular model for some time. Check out some of our other great folding knives.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Sward 100 Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Perkalized Black Finish
- Forged / Laminated WHITE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 75mm
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm
- Overall Length: 172mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Forged / Laminated White High Carbon Steel Blade | 75mm (L) & 3.2mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel chef, kitchen and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.