Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | Laminated White Steel - Sward 100
Genuine Nagao Higonokami Sward 100 Folding Knife
Forged / Laminated White High Carbon Steel Blade | 75mm (L) & 3.2mm (Th)
One of the last true Higonokami, our range is crafted in Japan under Nagao San, the last remaining blacksmith of the guild permitted to make genuine Higonokami. These folding knives have a smart and simple design which has remained unchanged for over 160 years.
This is an impressive knife made from the renowned "white" high carbon steel. They are very sharp and very well made, a great mid-level option before stepping up to the high-end Higonokami.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Sward 100 Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Perkalized Black Finish
- Forged / Laminated WHITE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 75mm
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm
- Overall Length: 172mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As these knives are hand-made small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.