This vintage collectors knife is a one off, custom made by Mitsuo Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a Damascus blue steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box. Pictures are of actual item, note that this is a vintage knife and there are some marks from the craftsman and some signs of age, one only available.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Custom Folding Knife - #08
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Damascus BLUE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 93mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.1mm
- Overall Length: 214mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Vintage Collectors Item
- Damascus Blue High Carbon Steel Blade | 93mm (L) & 4.1mm (Th)
* This is a vintage item with some small signs of age. All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.