This higonokami (folding knife) is a collectors knife, custom made by the late Motosuke Nagao, extremely rare. With a Damascus blue steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box. Pictures are of actual item, one only available.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Large Motosuke Folding Knife - #07
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Damascus BLUE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 74mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.3mm
- Overall Length: 172mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Damascus Blue High Carbon Steel Blade | 74mm (L) & 4.3mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.